17 October 2016

Mushrooms in the forest

The excitement was palpable when I stumbled across a group of mushrooms that looked like "porcini" (Boletus Edulis). As a kid I used to roam in the forests near my house and find them occasionally; it was like hunting, the thrill of the find.

Fake porcino_c
adapted Kodak Cine Anastigmat 63mm f2.7  1/60sec

It turns out that those mushrooms were not porcini but instead very bitter and not really edible, even if not toxic.
The real reward came from the variety of mushrooms that I stumbled across and instead of looking at them as dinner trophies I observed them with my camera

Tiny yellow mushroom_c
adapted vintage cine lens Kodak Anastigmat 63mm f2.7  1/60sec



Tiny purple mushroom_c
adapted vintage cine lens Kodak Anastigmat 63mm f2.7  1/20sec



Small mushrrom in moss_c
adapted vintage cine lens Kodak Anastigmat 63mm f2.7  1/160sec



Mushroom colony_c
M.Zuiko 14-42mm EZ    1/13sec


Red mushroom_c
adapted vintage cine lens Kodak Anastigmat 63mm f2.7   1/125sec


.

No comments:

Post a Comment